ECS Business Software Solutions Recruitment Portal
ECS Business Software Solutions
Welcome to ECS Business Software Solutions Recruitment Portal
#114: Java J2EE / WEB / API developers
Location : Bangalore Experience : 1 to 5 years Salary : INR 2,40,000.00 to 6,00,000.00 per year Age : 21 to 30 years
We are looking for dedicated personnel who can work along with the team and also independently as and when required, candidates who can work with us for a long time.
Candidates with prior experience in either e-commerce domain and payment gateway integrations or with web services and API development for mobile phone applications will be given preference.
#113: Mobile Application Developer - Ionic Framework
Location : Bangalore Experience : 1 to 5 years Salary : INR 3,60,000.00 to 6,00,000.00 per year Age : 20 to 40 years
Responsibilities and Duties
• To work in cross-functional team developing hybrid mobile apps.
• Identify the modules/components to be developed as per business requirements.
• Design and develop mobile apps as per the functional and technical specifications.
• Write high quality code as per industry standards and best practices.
• Test the code for quality assurance, debug identified bugs and resolve issues.
• Support in building, deploying and maintenance of products and services.
• Documenting product/service progress, status and manuals.
• Participate in team meetings and planning & review sessions.
• Reporting work and other processes as per company policies
• MUST have prior experience of Writing API,
• Google Map Integration
• Bank ,payment Gateway Integration
• Should have deep knowledge of best practices for mobile app design and performance.
• Should be capable of tuning up design for maintainability, scalability, and efficiency.
#108: ERP Functional Consultant
Location : Bangalore Experience : 0 to 5 years Salary : INR 1,20,000.00 to 3,60,000.00 per year Age : 20 to 40 years
Job Description:This job covers five areas: Pre-sales
• Support ERP pre-sales
• Attend customer meetings to understand requirements and expectations from ERP
• Present online (and rarely on premises) demos of ERP. Will be accompanied by marketing staff.
• Set up ERP trial systems and enter data.
• Build strong personal relations with customer's resources ERP Implementation
• Create ERP implementation plans and implementation schedules for customers
• Provide data files and instructions to customers
• Get populated data files from the customer before scheduled deadlines
• Thoroughly inspect, clean and upload data to ERP
• Test data uploaded to ERP for correctness
• Configure ERP user access controls
• Configure PDF Templates (HTML) ERP Training
• Create ERP training plans and training schedules for customer's resources
• Create / edit / improve ERP training material
• Provide online or on premise training to customer's resources
• Provide extensive training to new recruits as and when required ERP Support
• Provide after sales support to the customer
• Handle and close assigned service calls Knowledge and support material building
• Enter every new solution implemented into solutions database
• Check FAQ queries from customers from time to time
• Add content in FAQ Note: Extensive training will be provided and assignment of tasks will be according to the capability. Candidates from commerce stream but with some knowledge of HTML will be given preference. Note: This is not a marketing or business development role.
#115: Business Development Executive
Location : Bangalore Experience : 2 to 10 years Salary : INR 2,40,000.00 to 4,80,000.00 per year Age : 21 to 45 years Gender : Males would be preferred for this position
The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with product demos and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
Building business relationships with current and potential clients
Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information
Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Travel to customer locations within and outside country
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications
Experience with lead generation and prospect management
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
Persuasive and goal-oriented
Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
Excellent analytical and time-management skills
Demonstrated and proven sales results
Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team